We are excited to host our first ART FEST on Saturday, June 10th at our vineyard! We will have amazing artists from various places as well as local favorites like Merry Williams and another watercolor artist, Chris Bowring.
The event will be held in the beautiful timber frame wine pavilion from 12-5pm. Artists of all media will be there from painters and jewelers to quilters and sculptors! This is a family-friendly event and there will be onsite wifi available, onsite parking, wine, food, and live music by a local favorite band, So Diverse with Steve Hoke!
- Hogback BBQ
- Razzbourne Farms
- Creekside Treats
- LINDA BEST- Oils and acrylics
- CHRIS BOWRING- Watercolor paintings
- KATI BRANTLEY – “Kati Bee Artisan Jewelry”
- LISA CONNORS- Watercolor paintings
- ADAM FIGLO- Stained glass
- CAT FREEMAN -Beaded/wire jewelry
- SCOTT KALE-Wood art scuptures
- BRITTANY KLINGER- Photography
- LEIGH ANN McCoy- Hand-painted cards
- SANDRA PICHETTE- Pottery
- JOSHUA POOLE – Recycled soda can art
- JEAN MOHLER – Hand-drawn plastic art
- ARIANNA SMITH, – “Blooming Creations” clay and bead jewelry
- KAREN STANLEY, – Oils, watercolors, and alcohol inks
- KIRSTEN THARP- Acrylics
- MARIAM TODD- Oils and acrylics
- MERRYN WILLIAMS- Watercolor & Home decor
We also have a few spots left for any artists who are still interested. Email or call 719-355-6036! This is a no-fee, no-commission show 🙂 Come out, drink some wine, and check out all the amazing artwork here in the mountains!